Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dinner at Arnold's !


The very famous Arnold's located at CP! Each and every time when I'm there for a meal, there will be a queue right outside the restaurant. Booming business! 


Their bun is a MUST TRY! 



I had my Ice peach tea while Shimin had her Bandung. I think she's missing Bandung so much ever since the Prata place that we used to hang out at a lot, closed down. 


You gotta try this! Extremely crispy and tasty! I never patronised KFC after trying out Arnold's. I won't say never, but definitely, much lesser. And if I'm craving for fast food, I'll definitely think of Arnold's! Chicken thigh and drumstick for me! 


Oh so lovely dinner! But I'm getting a little sick of it already. Having them a few times a week is scary enough!

Alrighty. Gonna turn in now, school tomorrow at 12pm! And I'll be going for Rainie Yang's concert in the night! Excited! (:

GOODNIGHT! ♥♥

No comments: