Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Sunday with my loved ones.


Last Sunday, my family made our way down to Kampong Glam Community Centre to support Mummy's singing competition! Mummy went down earlier in the afternoon to meet up with her friends first while we head down at 530pm. 



Together with Sara!! (: 


Three sisters ; Steffi, Sara, Sandee! If you notice, all our names start with letter 'S' ! 


She's ignoring me. Her phone's more entertaining!!! Because of the game, " SKY BURGER " . I'm addicted to that game as well. HAHA! Nothing interesting or fun, but just to accumulate more money! Sara has $7000+ in her account already! I'm only stucked at $2000+ ):


Shall camwhore alone since she's more engrossed with her phone. HAHA!! Has been quite sometime since I last camwhored! That's because I used to dress up more often in the past. 


Still ignoring me.. But Sandee came to join in the fun! (:


LUCKY SARA! Kisses on both cheeks! (:


After a 20 mins car ride from my place, we got to our destination. Had a buffet dinner first, before heading into the competition hall.

Mummy & Daddy! Xoxo.


Went to video Mummy's performance when she was up on stage. However, the video is in her camera, so I can't upload it. Heh. Time passed quite quickly and it was soon prize giving time! 

Guess what position my mum got? (:


Here are the consolation prize winners!! 


Euniceeeeee. My god-sister! (: 




MUMMY GOT INTO TOP 10! (: Daddy said she got 6th in position! Heh. Really really goood! Sad thing, I didn't inherit any singing genes from her!

Hanged out a bit more with Mummy's friends, and all of them started saying we look very alike! ( My mum and I ). DO WEEEEE?

Went to have Wanton Noodle at Lavender Food Square after! Ordered Frog Leg as well as I was extremely hungry! Heh. Both are my favourites!

Anyway, if you girls haven't catch the launch, COLLECTION 9 is already here!
Kindly support at  http://thesummerchic.livejournal.com/8126.html#cutid1 !!

Thank you girls!

No comments: