Monday, December 13, 2010

WE SPENT OUR SATURDAY CAM-WHORING!

Spent my Saturday afternoon at Singapore Flyer's flea together with Carmen. We had a hard time carrying all the stocks, racks and those barang barangs! The scorching sun made us perspire profusely, despite us wearing sleeveless tops and shorts! 

Worst thing was, we felt as though our effort has gone to a waste, seeing the crowd coming in.. If you have been reading this space of mine, you will actually know that I'm quite active in fleas.
 I won't say every month. But probably once every 3 months? Or probably 4 months if I'm busy or I don't find any good fleas around. 

The crowd at Flyer's as compared to SCAPE/HOME CLUB is to the ratio of 1:20. I'm not kidding. Usually fleas are congested with people and you can hardly walk. For this, HAHAHA. You can run like nobody's business. 

Aight, enough of talking! Let me just bombard this post with pictures! 


Honestly, have you seen a flea that EMPTYY before?


Our stall, selling clothings and belts! 




TSC'S NAMECARD! Have you gotten yours yet ? (:


Carmen started drawing when she saw the name cards! 




Her drawing is good right?! I was so shocked when I saw it! I kept it with me! 


Carmen and I ! We're both wearing TSC clothes! 

Carmen - Summer Embroidery Top ( BLACK ) 
Steffi - Upcoming COLLECTION 11 ! Launching soon dears! (:














Photographs of me lying around the table! 






Checking out for twitter updates! 


Too bored & I started doing stupid facial expressions! And there's this guy who stared at us and asked if we needed him to take a photo for us. So embarrassing -.-


Still doing it after the guy left. HAHA! 






Photos with Cheryl & Samantha who were just beside us! They helped us a lot with packing up as Carmen & I couldn't manage ourselves. 

Flea ended at 7pm, one of the earliest that I've been to as well!

Look at how much we could camwhore!! Which also shows how free we were over there!
Felt like we were having some picnic there instead, munching on food, chit-chating and taking photos!

Aight, time for bed! Another week of school to go!

1 comment:

Image Editing Services said...

wow lovely photos and styling I like It. Thanks for sharing.
photoshop shadow effect