Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photoshoot at Emerald Hill !

I'm back with more pictures! Hooray!

If you're following me on Twitter, you'll all know that I had a shoot last Sunday morning!! That's because I don't usually wake up that early and so, I'll always RANT on my twitter saying that I'm AWAKE ( Trying to act like I'm healthy and I do rise very early! )! HAHA! 

I think I should change my body clock a little. I've said that umpteen times, i know. 

Well.. On Sunday, I took a train down to Somerset and walked down to Emerald Hill ! Had a photoshoot with Michelle & Elynn! 






Credits: Jack


Credits: Catchlight


Credits: Jack


The shoot lasted till 12.30pm and we were finally off from work! But we still wanted to take more pictures! Asked Jurgen to help us snap using our phones/cameras! 

Michelle's iPhone!


Jurgen's iPhone! 

Elynn left for lunch and Michelle & I walked to Somerset 313! 




After changing, she walked me down to the MRT Station! So sweet right?? HAHA!
She went to meet her friend for lunch while I went to meet B !
Guess where we went for food?! Rangoon Road for our favourite Fish Steamboat!
A MUST MUST MUST TRY!


Nice catching up with the girls! Had a really great time with them during the shoot! Xoxo!

No comments: