Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Our Very First Swimming Date!

After months or in fact years, we have finally set a date for swimming!! The number of previous dates that we've planned have all failed and we're glad that this time round we both made the effort to make it happen!

For readers who have asked me to post photos of my NUDE FACE, this will be the post that you'll be able to see them. I don't know what's so interesting about my bare face, but don't get frightened off. Give me a chance lah right? HAHAHA. 

ps: Non photoshopped, because I don't know how to. I tried photoshopping my face before, but somehow it became disfigured instead. Sad case.



In my room snapping away while waiting for Shimin to get ready..






She got ready at about 3ish and we headed off to Serangoon Garden Country Club for our swim! Glad that the weather was looking good that day too! 

The beautiful sky! Lovin' this picture!








Here's the little playground pool! I used to play here very often when I was young! Imagine, catching in this pool with my cousins and sisters! HAHA!









The both of us! Scorching sun! 






And while we were snapping halfway, I got distracted! These two cute little boys totally drew my attention! Adorable, aren't they?


Off I go, to the poooooool ! 


And Shimin came to join me shortly after! 


She bought this set of goggles specially for our swimming date! How sweet! 


We had our girlies talk after every lap we swam! And we couldn't stop laughing at each other at the start, probably because we were not used to seeing each other swim! Haha! 
Arranging another swimming date soon! 


Here's a short update on TSC: COLLECTION 7 will be out on this coming Wednesday! Latest by Thursday morning! Really thankful for making COLLECTION 6 a success, almost all items are SOLD OUT! Please do support this time round again! Thanks a million! Xoxo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boobs looks big *lick * suck

Anonymous said...

Great looking! Where r u from babe?