Sunday, October 10, 2010

TSC 5TH COLLECTION - BACK TO THE BASICS



'



Do you girls know what's IN TREND NOW? None other than KNITTED TOPS! And here we have in TSC, CANDY KNITTED TOP! They come in TWO colours and of EXCELLENT MATERIAL! Both Shimin and I had one each for ourselves! Irresistable!


Butterfly sleeves top for you? Something that will never go out of trend! 3 colours for you to choose from! Get your pick! (:


I do remember you girls asking me where do I get my white tank top from! The one that I match with both shorts and skirts! This piece can even go with jeans/leggings! So versatile! 4 colours for this & we have really limited number of pieces for this! Grab it fast!


Chiffon top with drawstrings at waist! Tell me how to not love this?! Two colours for this piece and Shimin kept the Black for herself!


TOGA TOGA DRESS! I'm a girl who loves TOGA alot! Comes in White, Pink and Black! This piece will definitely make you look so sweet! Especially PINK! I've kept one for myself too!


Not only does TSC has Toga dresses, we do have Toga tops as well! Match it with a high waist shorts and you'll definitely look stunning on the streets!

For more items, please visit TSC's website!

TSC 5TH COLLECTION - BACK TO THE BASICS! 
Please support , THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HERE YOU GO - TSC COLLECTION 5!

No comments: