Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Credits: Catchlight


Hiii everyone! 

Have been busy with my everyday life. School, TSC, Family, Friends & Boyfriend (: 
I really need more time, like 48 hours a day! 24 hours is never enough for me.. 

Have been wanting to fix a facial appointment for the past one week as my complexion has worsened by a lot, but I couldn't find time for it ): 
But, I'm really happy seeing my complexion improve again! And I really do see the differences in 2 days after using the new set of facial care products! YAY! No more pimple days! 

I really do hate pimples a lot because I can never seem to conceal them. Not even with the help of the concealer! At most, it can help to lighten but it will still POP out no matter what. And you'll start applying layers and layers over it and that makes your make up looks CAKEY/THICK! 
BIG NO TO THAT! I would rather show off my pimples! HAHA! 

Aight, enough of my face, just want to inform all of you that I'll be opening a booth at SCAPE PARK this coming Saturday! Please, please, please show some support okay? (: 

Definitely, TSC clothes will be there ON SALEEEE!! Will be updating this space with details within two days! Stay tune! (: 

No comments: