Thursday, November 11, 2010

TSC COLLECTION EIGHT!


Again, TSC is back with its weekly collection! There's 20 odd designs for you to choose from! I've really got to thank you girls a lot for supporting me ( TSC )! Appreciate it & hope to hear from more of you all! 


One of my favourites in this collection! Ain't this simple but yet it brings out a style in you?! Easily match it with a pair of jeggings or shorts and you're good to go! 


This was LOVE-AT-FIRST-SIGHT! I knew I had to bring it home the moment I saw it. Look at the prints on this piece, how lovely! Tell me how not to stand out in the crowd! I'm wearing this tomorrow to school! YAYYY! Can't wait*


A Topshop-inspired piece which is so unique! It's of excellent quality material! What's best about this piece is that it is a bodycon! Don't you love to have your waistline defined? Every girl loves that! 


Wanna look classy? This Zara-inspired piece is definitely the one for you! The flowy material just feels so comfortable! Match it with a belt and you'll see how well it matches with it! (:


Casual tees will never go out of trend! You'll definitely need pieces like these for weekends, don't you? Extremely versatile piece that you can choose to have it tied up or let down!


Lovin' this piece so much as its a two-way top! Can be worn as a halter-neck and as a tube top! Don't you agree with me that this top just makes one look so sweet? Especially the colour!! 


A relaxing yet simple dress for a girls' day out! There are definitely days whereby you just wna dress simple yeah? This piece definitely fits! (: 


Quick grab the pieces fast as there's only limited number of pieces for each design!
Also, we have a promotion for all mailing listees!




1. Write a short entry/review on your blog about TheSummerChic! Do give us your blog link after! 

For those who doesn't have a blog, there's still an option for you! 

- Write on your facebook wall about TheSummerChic, you can simply mention our blogshop and write our link on your wall( kindly give me to link ) or introduce your friends to shop in TSC as well ( Do inform me about their names ) ! 

For those who have participated, there will be $2 off total bill in Collection8! YAYS! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Can I know where you bought ur nude wedges?
The one with shoe lace, tks!!