Thursday, February 17, 2011

PIXPIXPIX!

YES TIME, I've managed to squeeze a little bit of time for blogging!

I will blog and I'll always do. Never did it cross my mind that I will stop blogging one day because probably it is one of my interests? Or probably, I love taking pictures and sharing about my life ( Although it is rather boring! HAHA! )

It's actually quite interesting when you do read back on your old blog posts that you've published a few years back. You'll then notice how amazing it is , how great one can change.




Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


B bought me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when we were at Universal Studio a week back! Have been hooked on Chocolate + Peanut Butter stuffs ever since I tried the "Butter Fingers" that his sister bought from the US! (: Yummy!

Gonna go munch on my snacks now and off to bed! :D

Till here 
Sleepytime. Night night! (: 

No comments: