Thursday, May 12, 2011

End of torment. Beginning of freedom.

Hello everybody who are still watching this space! (:

Finally. Finally I'm done with all of my papers! I've been waiting for this day, so so badly.
Prepared for my papers 3 months before the exam, and intensive revision started 1 month before.
Still, I was short of time and probably this has got to do with my poor time management.

The papers are still as challenging as ever. Know what, I'm immune to not being able to solve the questions. Seem like no big deal anymore. Bad thing, not something to be proud of.
Well, at least it wasn't that bad for Sociology and Accounting.
But, I guess I will definitely have some errors here and there. Just a mere pass will do.

Now that exams are over, I'm rewarded with 5 months of holidays! I don't deny that it is really long.
My mum asked me to go look for a job, but I'm still considering because I have some plans in mind.
And of course, that includes my online store! :D
I've been really distracted by it during my exam period, however, it really perks me up whenever I feel demotivated.  I'll tell myself that I'll be able to concentrate on it fully once I'm done with my exams and I got excited all over! And there's lotsa plans that I want to share, but still under consideration!

PS: I'm looking for a web designer. Do email me if you know of any, or if you are one! (:
Email: Steffi.Yip@hotmail.com

Last but not least, I'm really grateful for the tremendous support from my family and B during my exam period. I appreciate all of you 

No comments: