Thursday, May 19, 2011

POPEYES. TWISTER. TOWN!

Haven't met up with this darling ( Sheryl ) for months due to the preparation for my exams! The moment I met her, I said," I think we haven't met up for half a year! " HAHAHA! She said I was exaggerating! 

Had Popeyes for lunch, and this is her very first time trying! 



2 sets of 2 piece Chicken Meal ! (:


Love drumsticks and thighs! And I always request for them! (: 


Smile for the camera before getting onto the food!


Walked across towards Tampines 1 for our hair appointment at Twister after lunch! (: 
Time for some hair pampering which I haven't done in months! 

What did I do: Hair trim, Hair coloring and treatment! 

Lucky us, Twister extended their 49% discount promotion for a month! Hence, we get to enjoy our hair services at a cheaper price! Quick make an appointment if you haven't, the promotion lasts till the end of this month! (: 



Untidy hair! BOO!! 






This girl never fail to pose for my camera whenever my camera faces her! Nice, I like!! 






We ended quite early today and we made a trip down to town. Drove her for the first time, and I hope I didn't scare you, darling! HAHAHA! 
Have been looking around for clothings/wedges/heels/accessories so badly, but nothing seem to catch my eye. Ugh, I WANT TO DRESS UPPP! 




Sheryl using my loose powder after trying out the new concealer that we have bought today! 








We settled our dinner at Nana Thai since most of the restaurants are already closed by 9pm. Shops in FEP close really early nowadays ( I thought the usual is 10pm ). 


We shared a plate of Fu Jian Mian as it comes in quite a huge portion. And luckily we did that because it turned out to be just nice for the both of us! Yums! I'm missing Tom Yum Soup while typing this! Can't wait for BKK trip! Lots of shopping and good food!

No comments: