Friday, November 05, 2010

Sponsored Advertorial: Liese


SCREAM " LEE-ZAY"!

I believe many of you have heard of this brand, Liese. I remembered buying their haircare products a few years back and I have to say they are MARVELLOUS! 



They have launched a new range of products and I chose Smooth Hair Cocktail and Wave-up Mousse 03 Clear Wave! 





Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail!
Retailing at $15.90! 



Do you have the problem of hair tangles every day? Don't you feel vexed about it?! Well.. I do! 
And Smooth Hair Cocktail is here to solve this problem! 

The bi-layer treatment contains moisture milk and repairing water which perfectly combine into a smooth mixture. It penetrates and coats each strand of hair evenly, so you can smooth out all tangles instantly! 

The rich creamy Moisture Milk locks in moisture and leaves a smooth coating on each strand of hair. This gives a smooth finish and allows your hair to be combed through easily.
No more tugging and pulling, which means no more broken hair ends!



1. Shake the bottle.
2. Spray it on your hair, mainly onto areas with tangled hair or tangle-prone portions.
3. Comb your hair gently. 
4. Admire your shiny and smooth hair! 

Review: I love this cocktail so much that I'm bringing it everywhere I go! My unhealthy hair got untangled right away after using this product! One more thing why my hair can't live without this, the scent! It smells far too great! 


Wave-up Mousse 03 Clear Wave. 
Retailing at $12.90!


Let's revive the dull, lifeless curls to bouncy beautiful waves! Liese Wave-up Mousse 03 Clear Wave is to create result of Smooth, bouncy waves that has a three-dimensional finish! 

Here's a hairstyle tutorial for you girls! I did not do waves even though this mousse works best for them! However, I did a MESSY HAIR BUN tutorial! 


Remember me posting this picture months back? (: Here's a tutorial to how to do it! 


1. HAVE YOUR PONYTAIL TIED UP HIGH!

2. Squeeze out an appropriate amount of foam out.

3. Apply it evenly on your hair.



4. BACKCOMB BACKCOMB!! 


5. Last but not least, twist this whole chunk of hair into a bun and secure them with bobby pins! Get a cutesy ribbon rubber band to add on the style! 


Review: Simply indescribable! My bun stayed on the whole day without any single strand of hair falling off! Always afraid that my hair might turn messy in a few hours after shopping in town, but now I no longer have worries about that! I've found a mousse that is able to make my hair stay! Marvellous!


TADAH! Love my hair! (: 




Here's a full range of Liese's products! (:
.
.


Liese products can be purchased at all Watsons, Gurdian and selected Super and Hyper Markets! 

What are you waiting for? GRAB THEM FAST AND MAKE YOUR WAY TO HAVING BEAUTIFUL HAIR! 

For more information,  please visit http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/67883?ogn=facebook&order=recency&view_entries=1


No comments: